This will be my first trip of this year, and I can’t wait till then to post. So here is the brief reveal of my plan.
I do my own research and plan my tour base on “geographic logic”, yes I reach map, locate each attraction and plan my route. Now guys, who said girls can’t read map.
Here the brief itinerary for Bali from 17 to 20 March.
17 Mar : Half day tour – Tanah Lot and Ubud
– 10.15am : arrival
– Tanah Lot / Pura Taman Ayun / Goa Gojah
– 3pm : Check in hotel at Ubud
-Ubud market and spa
18 Mar : Full Day Kintamani – Ubud Tour (North East – Central Bali):
– 08.00 : Pick up at hotel Ubud
– Tohpati, Denpasar (see local people making Batik and hand weaving)
– Batubulan (watch Barong and apv Dance)
– Art Villages (Celuk for Silver, Batuan for Painting and Mas for Wood Carving)
– Kintamani (see Mt. Batur Volcano and its Lake
– Temen (visit Coffee plantation and try Bali Luwak Coffee)
– Tirta Empul Temple
– Tegallalang (see Beautiful Rice Terraces)
– Back to hotel
19 Mar : Full day South Bali
– 8am : pick up at hotel
– Pura Ulun Danu Bratan
– 12pm : check out hotel
– 2pm : check in hotel Kuta
– Uluwatu Temple (see sunset and Kecak Fire Dance)
– Jimbaran Bay (enjoy seafood dinner)
– Back to hotel
20 Mar: Beach sunrise
-7am : pick up at hotel to Nusa Dua
-12noon: check out hotel and flight back
I try to include both Ubud and Kuta because I could not resist the beauty of both. We hired our own car with driver (just nice for family of 4), and a big big thank you to Kutut, the owner of Your Bali Driver for more localized advice on my itinerary.
I will include detail of my trip in next post and try my best to link to this page (my first time blogging ok). I’m excited and enjoy planing tour now. Anyone need help for tour planing? I will volunteer for free….